Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No more Faerie Tale Theatre, for now.

Sorry, anyone, but there will be no more Faerie Tale Theatre viewing series, for now.  The person who I was getting the clips from has had their account suspended.  This isn't the first time this has happened.  When I originally started the viewing series on my MySpace blog, the person who had loaded the clips onto her site had had her account suspended.  I'm pretty sure holding the viewing series wasn't an illegal thing, since I wasn't charging money for said viewing.  Although, it is being re-released on DVD, which you might notice you can order through a direct link on here to the right.  To me, this says that I was not the only one who has an interest in this work.  Yes, if you do order the set through my link, I do make a small profit from it.  But the majority of the money goes to Amazon and then on through there.
Don't worry, though.  The viewing series and my LOLz weren't the only things I was planning on posting on this blog, though the viewing series was certainly a nice hobby.  I do have a life, sometimes.  And sometimes, when I have a life, I bring my camera.  And use my camera is exactly what I'm going to do.  I was going to post this along with the first clip of the next episode, "The Tale of the Frog Prince", but since I can't I'll tell you anyway: I won't be posting tomorrow.  I'm going on an excursion, and I'll post pictures either Friday or Saturday, or maybe both.
See you, then!

No comments: