Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eh?

How about that!  I finally figured out how to do  new template on here!  It's a little bright, so I'm not sure if this will be the permanent look of my page.  Plus, it appears as though I can't add as many elements to my page with this setup.  But I bet I can figure it out.  Anyway, the point was to see if I could change the look of my page, and it turns out I can!  For anyone interested, I got this layout from a site called Final Sense.

Update: I changed it, again!  I like this layout better, so we'll stick with this one for a little bit.  I think what was preventing me from uploading a new layout before was Blogspot was experiencing some technical issues involving spam.  I might still play around with these, though.  The pictures look kind of faded on here, now.  Also, in case you couldn't tell, this layout is from Pyzam.

No comments: