Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello?... Anybody there?...

Granted, it's been a long time since I've posted here. If anyone actually reads my posts anymore, I'm sorry for neglecting you. The truth is, I've been posting solely on MySpace. I said I wasn't going to do that, but I've up and done it. I'm not going to abandon this blog, because it was my first, and I don't know if can actually abandon it. I think it'll just float forever in virtual reality, like some non-existant space junk. So what I'm going to start doing is double posting. For ever blog post I put on my MySpace blog, I'll put here, too. I know, it's not nearly as personal, and it's the epitome of redundancy, but it's the best thing I can think of at the moment.
I'll also post a link to my MySpace page. Even if you're not a member, I think you can pretty much look at it. So I'll just post my past blog post from there and date them, and then I'll just double-post in mostly-real time from then on.

No comments: