Thursday, February 23, 2006

Final L.A. Post (for now...)

Well, I'm 99% packed. I ran out of boxes, but all the stuff that needs to be in boxes are in boxes. I'm pulling out the trash bags, next.
I'm in a much better temperament this move than I was my last move. Of course, I haven't actually moved, yet. But at least this time, I labeled my boxes, specifically, instead of writing "RANDOM CRAP" on each one with magic marker.
Right now, I have a fierce case of the hiccups. I've had them for about a half hour, now. They'll go away at some point, but I'll get them again within the next 24 hours. I always do.
Okay, well, I guess this is it, for a few days, anyway. I'm not sure when I'll post, again. I guess there's no phone jack in my room, yet. But as soon as I have one installed, I'll let you all know what it's like in beautiful, slightly North-Eastern, Southern California.
TTFN! Posted by Picasa

No comments: