Thursday, October 27, 2005

Not delusions of grandeure. Just a little fidgetty.

I want to act. I want to perform with every fiber of my being. I think I'll buy a Backstage West tomorrow and see if I can go to an audition. Being on stage would feel good. I know I'll have more time (and money) to work on my carreer, next year. But I'm here now, why not do something while I still have most of my nights free? It would feel good to act, again. I'm not in SAG or AFTRA or Equity, I'm not rich, I'm not taking classes and I'm not the most gorgeous thing in the world. But I have the drive, and I've had to stifle it for so long. I hate the politics and crap that you can find when auditioning, but I bet there's a show out there that I can be in.
By golly, by gum! Let's put on a show!
Okay, I'm going to bed, now.

No comments: