Thursday, August 31, 2006

Our Trip to the Zoo, Part 3


This is what's known as a Bearded Warthog. We knew him as stinky. For being so fierce (you can't see his teeth in this picture), these guys were actually kind of cute. At one point they just kept chasing each other around their pin. He kind of reminds me of a soldier in the Civil War.
I'm not really sure what this next little guy is. I missed the sign. But he kind of looks like a punked-out Bambi. He has his little mohawk and his antler piercings. He's hard core and cute as can be!
The third photo is of some flowers at a break area. I just liked the colors. Just in case you don't already know, the drinking fountain water at the zoo is yucky, and made me feel crummy in the tummy. Of course, it could've also been the heat and all of the walking we did. You're better off paying $3.50 (part of the money is a zoo donation) for a bottle of water from a machine.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: